Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A "Heads-Up"

I just wanted to let the readers know (as few and far between that you are) that I am going to be posting a sequence of recipes that I may or may not have tried already. These are the pages and pages of recipes that I have printed and saved for a "rainy day" so to speak. But the clutter is maddening and I just cannot take it anymore. Hence, one of the reasons I created this blog. I find going to ONE PLACE to find a good recipe is a little less daunting than hitting 2,3, 10 websites to find something we may like. I have already done the searching, now just to create a home for them.

I will be cutting and pasting a lot of the recipes from Campbells Recipes and Kraft Kitchens. Their due credit will be given.

I hope you enjoy looking through these recipes as much as I do.

No comments: